Local Experience, Fine Craftsmanship, and a Family-Friendly Guarantee for Exceptional Property Care
Like the rest of the Mid-Cape, the village of Yarmouth Port in Yarmouth, Massachusetts, appeals to visitors and year-round residents alike. With beautiful saltwater and freshwater beaches, well-kept parks, world-class golf courses, and a variety of conveniences and dining options, Yarmouth offers something for everyone. This is where hundreds of years of rich history meets comfortable modern living.
The natural beauty of the Cape is enhanced by the home and business owners who take the Yarmouth Port aesthetic personally. Charming estates and business fronts are meticulously maintained all year long, and outdoor spaces are regularly updated with fresh plantings, patios, outdoor kitchens, and responsible irrigation systems to reflect the owner's lifestyle and current preferences or enhance the visitor's experience.
At Sesuit Landscapes, we're proud to offer the comprehensive landscaping services that help home and business owners keep their property at its best. The Cape is our home, too, and we're committed to creating the community we want for our children, one that's beautiful, safe, friendly, and rich in local pride and neighborly support. Over the years, we've developed an in-depth understanding of native plants, the Mid-Cape climate, and local building regulations, and we put that knowledge to work for you. With an extensive network of growers and suppliers, we can source your plants and materials locally to save time and money while bolstering this economy.
We appreciate the trust you place in us when you ask us to provide your landscaping services, and we do everything we can to ensure we're worthy of it. With our Family-Friendly Guarantee, we promise to screen all employees before we hire them, and we conduct regular performance reviews and provide ongoing training to make sure our team is always delivering high-level service and craftsmanship. We make use of the latest technology for scheduling, updates, and communication, so you can easily manage your landscaping services even when you're not in Yarmouth Port.
From design and installation to seasonal clean-up, lawn mowing, pruning, mulching, weeding, and fine gardening, the Sesuit Landscapes team is here to elevate the aesthetic of your Yarmouth Port property. Whether you live here year-round or want to make sure your estate is cared for in your absence, contact us to learn more and get started.
Customized Landscaping Services, All Year Long
With top-of-the-line equipment, highly-skilled employees, and a customized approach, Sesuit Landscapes handles all your property care needs, from extensive upgrades to weekly maintenance. Contact us for an onsite consultation.
- Residential and Commercial Landscape Maintenance: With lawn mowing, trimming, edging, mulching, weeding, and more, your property maintains its inviting appearance all year long.
- Landscape Design and Installation: Creative collaboration brings your vision to life, and we install patios, landscape lighting, outdoor living spaces, and more using quality materials and the latest environmentally friendly techniques.
- Planting Services: Tree planting and removal, seasonal planters, and more: we plant vegetation that matches your property's aesthetic, will do well in our environment, and appeal to your personal preferences.
- Snow and Ice Management: Responsive snow and ice removal teams keep your property safer for you and your visitors.
- Additional Services: Ask us about organic tick and mosquito control, gutter cleaning, dry well installation, organic fertilization, and more.
Hear It From Our Happy Clients
We're proud of the work we've done in the area over the years, and it makes us even happier to hear our clients are proud of it, too. Read what some of them have to say about our design, installation, and maintenance services:
We've Perfected Our Process to Ensure a Streamlined Client Experience
Backed by years of experience, our proven process is designed to be simple for you, efficient for us, and enjoyable for everyone involved. It all starts with a phone call or a message via our contact form. Either way, we'll get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your project and how we can help.
1-2-3-4 For Maintenance Services
- We'll send you a checklist of all the maintenance services we offer.
- Choose the services that fit your needs, and your dedicated account manager will set up an onsite consultation at your convenience.
- During the onsite consultation, we'll write up the scope of work, which we'll turn into a formal estimate. For convenience, you can agree to it and sign the maintenance agreement via DocuSign.
- We'll schedule your services on the agreed-upon dates. Our team will show up on time, every time. If you need to change your dates, simply call our office, and we'll adjust your schedule.
1-2-3-4-5 For Landscape Design and Installation
- Your account manager will reach out to you to schedule an onsite consultation.
- During the site visit, we'll assess the property and take measurements. We'll also discuss your vision for the project, recommend materials, and review your budget and timeline.
- We can install an existing design plan, or we can create a design for you. This process takes 4-6 weeks and requires a $2,500 non-refundable deposit, which is applied to your project cost if you proceed with the installation. Our design process is creative and collaborative; we welcome your input and include two revision cycles to ensure you're happy with the plan.
- When you finalize the plan, we'll send you a final estimate. We require a 50 percent non-refundable deposit to prepare materials and schedule your project.
- Your design will be installed according to the agreed-upon timeline. The final 50 percent is due upon completion.
This Is the Landscaping Career You've Been Looking For
If you have landscaping experience and love the natural beauty of the Cape along with the incredible community that has been built here, we hope you'll join our team! In return for your expertise and commitment to our clients, we offer a family-oriented, supportive work environment, opportunities for continued education and career advancement, health insurance, paid holidays, and more. Visit our careers page to learn more about our open positions and apply today.
An Experienced Local Landscaping Team
Your property has so much to offer, and with the right landscaping services, you can take advantage of every square inch of it. Whether you're creating an outdoor oasis that features all the comforts of home, including an outdoor kitchen and space for entertaining, or the elegant gardens that offer the quiet beauty you need to relax and rejuvenate, Sesuit Landscapes can do it all. Yarmouth Port home and business owners have turned to us for years to create and maintain exquisite properties, and we're proud to do that with attention to detail, simplified scheduling and communication, and stringent standards for quality.
From full-scale design and installation to storm clean-up, organic pest control, irrigation installation and maintenance, lawn care, and so much more, the Sesuit Landscapes team works year-round to ensure hassle-free landscaping services that allow you to enjoy your outdoor space whenever you're in Yarmouth Port. Contact us to get started.