Exceptional Property Care to Retain the Elevated Aesthetic We Know and Love on the Cape
Satisfied Clients Throughout the Mid-Cape
We're proud of the work we've done in the area over the years, and it makes us even happier to hear our clients are proud of it, too. Read what some of them have to say about our design, installation, and maintenance services:
This company is excellent with amazing workers. They have the best mow crew on cape cod if you need a lawn cut perfectly give them a call. Parties, weddings or anything you need they will provide!
Amazing team. They were professional and did an exceptional job on my backyard redesign. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality work.
Thorough, Creative, Reliable, and listened to me throughout the process to make sure I would be happy with the end result. Managed use of subs very effectively. Great brainstorming sessions as we pretty much had a blank slate and lots of options.
Sesuit is responsive, extremely friendly and professional. They developed a creative plan and adapted easily when necessary. A great partner for our entire outdoor area!
Your entire team is fabulous! I love the expertise and care with which you take care of our property. Everyone always comments about how beautiful our grounds look. I couldn't be happier!
Rob & Jeanine L
The guys are great. Very responsive and professional. We have been working in an extensive project with many parts and Brett has done a great job coordinating things at the especially challenging time. Patience and perseverance.
What It's Like to Work With Sesuit Landscapes
We've made our home in this community, and we're deeply invested in its beauty and the well-being of its residents and visitors alike. Our Family-Friendly Guarantee is our promise to screen all employees before we hire them and evaluate their performance on a regular basis to ensure you can trust the landscapers that work on your property. The result is a friendly, approachable, hard-working crew who show up on time and can be easily identified by their Sesuit Landscapes uniform.
Because of our long history on the Cape, we've had the opportunity to develop incredible relationships with local growers and suppliers. It's an intentional choice we've made to know our neighbors, support the local economy, conserve resources, and deliver high-quality plants and products to you more quickly.
Your Orleans, Massachusetts property is as unique as you are, and we offer our high-quality standards with individualized attention to detail to ensure you get the service you need and nothing you don't. Schedule maintenance visits on a timeline that works for you, and enjoy year-round outdoor beauty from the comfort of your own home.
Contact us to learn more about landscape maintenance and the full range of landscape services we offer in Orleans and throughout the Mid-Cape.
Our Work is Part of the Mid-Cape Landscape
Every landscaping project is personalized to match your estate and your lifestyle—no two landscapes are alike. Our portfolio reflects that customized approach and the broad range of landscaping projects we've completed in Dennis and the surrounding area. Take a look, and find inspiration for your own landscaping upgrades.
Our Hassle-Free Process Achieves Exceptional Results
Backed by years of experience, our proven process is designed to be simple for you, efficient for us, and enjoyable for everyone involved. It all starts with a phone call or a message via our contact form. Either way, we'll get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your project and how we can help.
1-2-3-4 For Maintenance Services
- We'll send you a checklist of all the maintenance services we offer.
- Choose the services that fit your needs, and your dedicated account manager will set up an onsite consultation at your convenience.
- During the onsite consultation, we'll write up the scope of work, which we'll turn into a formal estimate. For convenience, you can agree to it and sign the maintenance agreement via DocuSign.
- We'll schedule your services on the agreed-upon dates. Our team will show up on time, every time. If you need to change your dates, simply call our office, and we'll adjust your schedule.
1-2-3-4-5 For Landscape Design and Installation
- Your account manager will reach out to you to schedule an onsite consultation.
- During the site visit, we'll assess the property and take measurements. We'll also discuss your vision for the project, recommend materials, and review your budget and timeline.
- We can install an existing design plan, or we can create a design for you. This process takes 4-6 weeks and requires a $2,500 non-refundable deposit, which is applied to your project cost if you proceed with the installation. Our design process is creative and collaborative; we welcome your input and include two revision cycles to ensure you're happy with the plan.
- When you finalize the plan, we'll send you a final estimate. We require a 50 percent non-refundable deposit to prepare materials and schedule your project.
- Your design will be installed according to the agreed-upon timeline. The final 50 percent is due upon completion.
Customized Commercial and Residential Landscape Maintenance and More
We apply the same responsiveness, respectfulness, and professionalism to every project we work on throughout the year. Whether you're looking for a customized maintenance program or a complete property transformation, Sesuit Landscapes delivers exceptional results according to your vision for your outdoor space.
- Landscape Design and Installation: Customized designs and high-quality craftsmanship bring your landscaping vision to life. View our new construction and hardscaping page to learn more.
- Planting and Tree Services: With extensive local plant knowledge, we can recommend the best options for your property. We can also plant and remove trees.
- Irrigation Systems: We have experience with all major sprinkler brands, and can offer installation, maintenance, and more to ensure your property is watered thoroughly and efficiently. Visit our irrigation page to learn more.
- Snow and Ice Management: Our team can keep your sidewalks and driveways clear and safe throughout the winter.
- Additional Services: Sesuit Landscapes is here for all your landscaping needs. Contact us for organic tick and mosquito control, gutter cleaning, dry wells, organic fertilization, and more.
A Landscaping Career You'll Love
If you have landscaping experience and love the natural beauty of the Cape along with the incredible community that has been built here, we hope you'll join our team! In return for your expertise and commitment to our clients, we offer a family-oriented, supportive work environment, opportunities for continued education and career advancement, health insurance, paid holidays, and more. Visit our careers page to learn more about our open positions and apply today.
We're Here for Your Year-Round Landscaping Needs
From backyard renovations and irrigation installations to snow removal, seasonal clean-up, and landscape maintenance, we work all year long to maintain beautiful outdoor spaces in Orleans, Massachusetts and the surrounding area. Take advantage of everything your property has to offer by customizing it to suit your lifestyle, then letting us take care of it so you can enjoy it the way you intended. It's easy to get started. Contact us for an on-site landscape maintenance consultation, then choose your desired services from our checklist. We'll take it from there.