Detailed Property Care for Exceptional Estates on the Cape
Whether you're a seasonal resident or year-round business owner, your property contributes to the timeless beauty of Cape Cod—and that requires year-round attention. With a customized landscape maintenance program, your home or business retains the inviting, elegant look you love.
At Sesuit Landscapes, our commercial and residential landscape maintenance services give you a hassle-free way of ensuring your property aesthetic meets your exacting standards. Choose from a range of services to customize your program, including lawn mowing and fertilization, fine gardening, trimming, pruning, mulching, and more. Schedule our visits on a timeline that works for your lifestyle or your business needs.
Our goal is to streamline your property care for you, so you can enjoy a beautiful outdoor space without giving it much thought. With simplified communication, an approachable team, and a passion for landscaping excellence, we offer detailed maintenance along with a complete range of other landscaping services in Harwich, Massachusetts. Contact us to learn more and get started today.
Our Mid-Cape Clients Share Their Landscaping Experiences
We're proud of the work we've done in the area over the years, and it makes us even happier to hear our clients are proud of it, too. Read what some of them have to say about our design, installation, and maintenance services:
Why Work With Sesuit Landscapes
Our company has a history of landscaping excellence on the Cape, and it's not by accident. We're at home in this community, too, and we're proud to use our specialized skills to enhance daily life for residents and visitors alike. This is how we set ourselves apart among landscaping companies:
- Family-Friendly Guarantee: Our internal protocols ensure we screen employees for hire, regularly evaluate performance, and show up on time and in uniform so we can be easily identified.
- Approachable: The entire crew is friendly and able to answer your landscaping questions.
- Connected: As a local company, we've been able to develop long-term relationships with local growers and suppliers, which not only supports the local economy, it helps us get your plants and materials more quickly.
- Convenient: We use the latest technology and systems to make it easy for you to schedule services, pay invoices, and communicate with us.
- Local Knowledge: We have years of experience on Cape Cod, so we understand the soil, the changing seasons, and the plants that thrive here.
- Attention to Detail: We hold ourselves to high quality standards to ensure our clients are fully satisfied with our work.
- Customized Care: No two properties are alike, and we treat each one with the individual attention it deserves and requires. Choose from services like lawn mowing, mulching, weeding, planting, organic fertilization, pruning, trimming, edging, seasonal clean-up, and more.
Contact us for more information about residential and commercial landscape maintenance in Harwich and other Mid-Cape communities.
Shaping the Aesthetic of the Cape
Every landscaping project is personalized to match your estate and your lifestyle—no two landscapes are alike. Our portfolio reflects that customized approach and the broad range of landscaping projects we've completed in Dennis and the surrounding area. Take a look, and find inspiration for your own landscaping upgrades.
What to Expect When You Work With Us
Backed by years of experience, our proven process is designed to be simple for you, efficient for us, and enjoyable for everyone involved. It all starts with a phone call or a message via our contact form. Either way, we'll get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your project and how we can help.
1-2-3-4 For Maintenance Services
- We'll send you a checklist of all the maintenance services we offer.
- Choose the services that fit your needs, and your dedicated account manager will set up an onsite consultation at your convenience.
- During the onsite consultation, we'll write up the scope of work, which we'll turn into a formal estimate. For convenience, you can agree to it and sign the maintenance agreement via DocuSign.
- We'll schedule your services on the agreed-upon dates. Our team will show up on time, every time. If you need to change your dates, simply call our office, and we'll adjust your schedule.
1-2-3-4-5 For Landscape Design and Installation
- Your account manager will reach out to you to schedule an onsite consultation.
- During the site visit, we'll assess the property and take measurements. We'll also discuss your vision for the project, recommend materials, and review your budget and timeline.
- We can install an existing design plan, or we can create a design for you. This process takes 4-6 weeks and requires a $2,500 non-refundable deposit, which is applied to your project cost if you proceed with the installation. Our design process is creative and collaborative; we welcome your input and include two revision cycles to ensure you're happy with the plan.
- When you finalize the plan, we'll send you a final estimate. We require a 50 percent non-refundable deposit to prepare materials and schedule your project.
- Your design will be installed according to the agreed-upon timeline. The final 50 percent is due upon completion.
Our Comprehensive Residential and Commercial Maintenance Services
We apply the same responsiveness, respectfulness, and professionalism to every project we work on throughout the year. Whether you're looking for a customized maintenance program or a complete property transformation, Sesuit Landscapes delivers exceptional results according to your vision for your outdoor space.
- Residential and Commercial Landscape Maintenance: From lawn care and mowing to trimming, weeding, mulching, gardening, and more, we offer weekly maintenance schedules as well as seasonal and post-storm cleanup. Visit our landscape maintenance page to learn more.
- Landscape Design and Installation: Customized designs and high-quality craftsmanship bring your landscaping vision to life. View our new construction and hardscaping page to learn more.
- Planting and Tree Services: With extensive local plant knowledge, we can recommend the best options for your property. We can also plant and remove trees.
- Irrigation Systems: We have experience with all major sprinkler brands, and can offer installation, maintenance, and more to ensure your property is watered thoroughly and efficiently. Visit our irrigation page to learn more.
- Snow and Ice Management: Our team can keep your sidewalks and driveways clear and safe throughout the winter.
- Additional Services: Sesuit Landscapes is here for all your landscaping needs. Contact us for organic tick and mosquito control, gutter cleaning, dry wells, organic fertilization, and more.
A Highly-Experienced Landscape Maintenance Team Serving Harwich, Massachusetts and the Surrounding Area
A Fulfilling Landscaping Career Starts Here
If you have landscaping experience and love the natural beauty of the Cape along with the incredible community that has been built here, we hope you'll join our team! In return for your expertise and commitment to our clients, we offer a family-oriented, supportive work environment, opportunities for continued education and career advancement, health insurance, paid holidays, and more. Visit our careers page to learn more about our open positions and apply today.
We're Here for All Your Landscaping Needs
We take pride in maintaining your Harwich property, ensuring you can return at the end of the day or the beginning of the season to a place that feels like home. Our landscape maintenance team works efficiently according to a schedule that works for you, and we're also equipped to help you with new landscape designs and installations, snow and ice removal, irrigation repair, and so much more to help you make the most of your property. Our friendly, hassle-free approach makes it easy to get started. Contact us to schedule your on-site consultation and take a look at our maintenance service checklist to determine which services suit your needs.