A Complete, Personalized Approach to Property Care
Your time on the Cape is precious. This is where you come together with family and friends, or spend time in peaceful reflection as you stroll along the water's edge. For that, you need a space that's as clear as your mind and as beautiful as Cape Cod itself.
Sesuit Landscapes offers comprehensive landscaping services to ensure that space is ready for you. With regular lawn care and mowing, trimming, mulching, organic fertilization, gardening, sprinkler system maintenance and repair, and snow removal, your property maintains its form and function all year.
When you're ready for a change, we are ready to make your property unique. Our design and installation team can create a new landscape dream for you, complete with a patio, outdoor kitchen, fire pit or built-in grill, and beautiful plants that are suitable for the Cape’s environment. As members of the Cape Cod Landscape Association, our team holds a number of professional certifications and maintains a commitment to providing highly-polished finished landscapes for our clients.
There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to landscaping services. Choose from our extensive list of offerings to customize your maintenance plan, or speak with our design team about creating your own one-of-a-kind backyard. Contact us to get started.
Our Prestigious Portfolio
Every landscaping project is personalized to match your estate and your lifestyle—no two landscapes are alike. Our portfolio reflects that customized approach and the broad range of landscaping projects we've completed in Dennis and the surrounding area. Take a look, and find inspiration for your own landscaping upgrades.
The Benefits of Choosing a Local Landscaping Company
As members of this community, we care deeply about it. Our work is personal to us, and we make sure you receive the professional, attentive service you deserve from start to finish.
- Connections to local growers and suppliers: we work with high-quality materials and vegetation that does well on Cape Cod
- Highly-qualified landscaping professionals: we provide ongoing training and growth opportunities for our employees
- Uniformed employees who arrive on time in company-branded vehicles: professionalism and respect for your time and property are of utmost importance
- A Family-Friendly Guarantee: to preserve the community we all know and love, we screen our employees and follow strict company policies
- Clear communication and efficient service: we use technology to make it easy for you to reach us, no matter where you are, and to make scheduling clear for both you and our team
- A commitment to quality: each project has a dedicated project manager, and we track the team's work to ensure it meets our quality expectations every step of the way
- Unparalleled expertise: we help solve your landscaping challenges—and if we can't, our long-term relationships in this area allow us to connect you with someone who can
Making Property Care Simple for You
Backed by years of experience, our proven process is designed to be simple for you, efficient for us, and enjoyable for everyone involved. It all starts with a phone call or a message via our contact form. Either way, we'll get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your project and how we can help.
1-2-3-4 For Maintenance Services
- We'll send you a checklist of all the maintenance services we offer.
- Choose the services that fit your needs, and your dedicated account manager will set up an onsite consultation at your convenience.
- During the onsite consultation, we'll write up the scope of work, which we'll turn into a formal estimate. For convenience, you can agree to it and sign the maintenance agreement via DocuSign.
- We'll schedule your services on the agreed-upon dates. Our team will show up on time, every time. If you need to change your dates, simply call our office, and we'll adjust your schedule.
1-2-3-4-5 For Landscape Design and Installation
- Your account manager will reach out to you to schedule an onsite consultation.
- During the site visit, we'll assess the property and take measurements. We'll also discuss your vision for the project, recommend materials, and review your budget and timeline.
- We can install an existing design plan, or we can create a design for you. This process takes 4-6 weeks and requires a $2,500 non-refundable deposit, which is applied to your project cost if you proceed with the installation. Our design process is creative and collaborative; we welcome your input and include two revision cycles to ensure you're happy with the plan.
- When you finalize the plan, we'll send you a final estimate. We require a 50 percent non-refundable deposit to prepare materials and schedule your project.
- Your design will be installed according to the agreed-upon timeline. The final 50 percent is due upon completion.
We Have Decades of Experience with All Your Landscaping Needs
With top-of-the-line equipment, highly-skilled employees, and a customized approach, Sesuit Landscapes handles all your property care needs, from extensive upgrades to weekly maintenance. Contact us for an onsite consultation.
- Residential and Commercial Landscape Maintenance: With lawn mowing, trimming, edging, mulching, weeding, and more, your property maintains its inviting appearance all year long.
- Landscape Design and Installation: Creative collaboration brings your vision to life, and we install patios, landscape lighting, outdoor living spaces, and more using quality materials and the latest environmentally friendly techniques.
- Planting Services: Tree planting and removal, seasonal planters, and more: we plant vegetation that matches your property's aesthetic, will do well in our environment, and appeal to your personal preferences.
- Snow and Ice Management: Responsive snow and ice removal teams keep your property safer for you and your visitors.
- Additional Services: Ask us about organic tick and mosquito control, gutter cleaning, dry well installation, organic fertilization, and more.
Meet the Sesuit Landscapes Team
Sesuit Landscapes’ Owners - Jason, Brett & Rafael, focus on consistent service, unrivaled expertise, and the local roots that connect a business to the community. As the company has grown, they have brought together a team of talented landscapers with a passion for artistry. Together they work with Cape Cod's natural beauty to enhance and maintain the fine estates this special place is known for.
Join Our Team of Dedicated Cape Cod Landscapers
If you have landscaping experience and love the natural beauty of the Cape along with the incredible community that has been built here, we hope you'll join our team! In return for your expertise and commitment to our clients, we offer a family-oriented, supportive work environment, opportunities for continued education and career advancement, health insurance, paid holidays, and more. Visit our careers page to learn more about our open positions and apply today.
Landscaping Services for Home & Business Owners in Dennis and Beyond
What It's Like to Work With Us: Hear It From Our Clients
We're proud of the work we've done in the area over the years, and it makes us even happier to hear our clients are proud of it, too. Read what some of them have to say about our design, installation, and maintenance services:
Complete Property Care is One Call Away
Call or fill out our contact form, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours with more information about our landscaping services. Whether you need a small seasonal upgrade, a complete outdoor renovation, or the attentive maintenance routine that keeps your property at its finest, we're here for you. Contact us to get started.