Responsive Snow Management Teams Keep Your Property Clear All Winter Long
Cape Cod is beautiful all year around, but enjoying your time here in the winter may require a little consideration for when a snow and ice event may occur. Proper snow management is important for keeping your family and visitors safe, but you don't want to spend your time on the Cape doing it yourself. That's where we come in.
For years, Sesuit Landscapes has been caring for commercial and residential properties in Dennis, Massachusetts and the surrounding communities, and our commitment to that doesn't stop in the winter. Instead, our winter management teams go to work, ensuring you have easy access to your front door.
Enjoy the season and let us do the heavy lifting. Contact us to learn more about the professional snow and ice management service we provide in Dennis.
Our Happy Clients Share Their Stories
We're proud of the work we've done in the area over the years, and it makes us even happier to hear our clients are proud of it, too. Read what some of them have to say about our design, installation, and maintenance services:
Why Choose a Local Landscaping Company
This is our home, too, and we take our work personally. We start with a Family-Friendly Guarantee that ensures we screen all employees and follow strict company protocols for the safety and security of the entire community. Our crews show up on time and in uniform, and we use the latest technology for ease in communicating, scheduling and more.
We customize your maintenance and snow removal plans to suit your estate and your needs. Contact us to learn more about our services for both residential and commercial properties.
Take a Look at Our Growing Portfolio
Every landscaping project is personalized to match your estate and your lifestyle—no two landscapes are alike. Our portfolio reflects that customized approach and the broad range of landscaping projects we've completed in Dennis and the surrounding area. Take a look, and find inspiration for your own landscaping upgrades.
A Simple Process, Customized to Suit Your Landscaping Needs
Backed by years of experience, our proven process is designed to be simple for you, efficient for us, and enjoyable for everyone involved. It all starts with a phone call or a message via our contact form. Either way, we'll get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your project and how we can help.
1-2-3-4 For Maintenance Services
- We'll send you a checklist of all the maintenance services we offer.
- Choose the services that fit your needs, and your dedicated account manager will set up an onsite consultation at your convenience.
- During the onsite consultation, we'll write up the scope of work, which we'll turn into a formal estimate. For convenience, you can agree to it and sign the maintenance agreement via DocuSign.
- We'll schedule your services on the agreed-upon dates. Our team will show up on time, every time. If you need to change your dates, simply call our office, and we'll adjust your schedule.
1-2-3-4-5 For Landscape Design and Installation
- Your account manager will reach out to you to schedule an onsite consultation.
- During the site visit, we'll assess the property and take measurements. We'll also discuss your vision for the project, recommend materials, and review your budget and timeline.
- We can install an existing design plan, or we can create a design for you. This process takes 4-6 weeks and requires a $2,500 non-refundable deposit, which is applied to your project cost if you proceed with the installation. Our design process is creative and collaborative; we welcome your input and include two revision cycles to ensure you're happy with the plan.
- When you finalize the plan, we'll send you a final estimate. We require a 50 percent non-refundable deposit to prepare materials and schedule your project.
- Your design will be installed according to the agreed-upon timeline. The final 50 percent is due upon completion.
Our Comprehensive Landscaping Services
We apply the same responsiveness, respectfulness, and professionalism to every project we work on throughout the year. Whether you're looking for a customized maintenance program or a complete property transformation, Sesuit Landscapes delivers exceptional results according to your vision for your outdoor space.
- Residential and Commercial Landscape Maintenance: From lawn care and mowing to trimming, weeding, mulching, gardening, and more, we offer weekly maintenance schedules as well as seasonal and post-storm cleanup. Visit our landscape maintenance page to learn more.
- Landscape Design and Installation: Customized designs and high-quality craftsmanship bring your landscaping vision to life. View our new construction and hardscaping page to learn more.
- Planting and Tree Services: With extensive local plant knowledge, we can recommend the best options for your property. We can also plant and remove trees.
- Irrigation Systems: We have experience with all major sprinkler brands, and can offer installation, maintenance, and more to ensure your property is watered thoroughly and efficiently. Visit our irrigation page to learn more.
- Additional Services: Sesuit Landscapes is here for all your landscaping needs. Contact us for organic tick and mosquito control, gutter cleaning, dry wells, organic fertilization, and more.
Commercial and Residential Snow and Ice Management in Dennis and Other Mid-Cape Communities
Join a Team of Dedicated Local Landscaping Professionals
If you have landscaping experience and love the natural beauty of the Cape along with the incredible community that has been built here, we hope you'll join our team! In return for your expertise and commitment to our clients, we offer a family-oriented, supportive work environment, opportunities for continued education and career advancement, health insurance, paid holidays, and more. Visit our careers page to learn more about our open positions and apply today.
Comprehensive Landscaping Services to Keep Your Property at Its Best
Snow management is an essential part of winter life on the Cape, and Sesuit Landscapes has the crew, the equipment, and the experience to make it simple for you. We know there's no time to waste when the snow is covering your sidewalks and driveways and making them slippery and dangerous, so we're quick to respond to your calls for assistance.
Contact us to learn more about all our landscaping services in Dennis, including snow and ice management.