Preserving the Beauty of the Mid-Cape's Treasured Estates
People have always been drawn to Cape Cod, Massachusetts, for its unique beauty, and today's residents and visitors are committed to upholding the aesthetic that's become a part of the Cape's identity. Attentive landscape maintenance services allow local home and business owners to meet community expectations for cleanliness, safety, and elegance while enjoying the best of what their property has to offer.
Whether you're a year-round business owner or a seasonal resident, Sesuit Landscapes makes it easy to customize your commercial or residential landscape maintenance program. Choose from fine gardening, lawn mowing and organic fertilization, trimming and pruning, weeding, planting, mulching, storm cleanup, snow removal, and more, and manage your schedule from here or away with our easy-to-use online platform. Our uniformed crews are thoroughly vetted, trained, and regularly evaluated as part of our Family-Friendly Guarantee, so you can rest assured that anyone who works on your property is trustworthy, skilled, and accountable.
Life on the Cape is a dream, one that shouldn't be interrupted by a to-do list of outdoor chores. We're proud to provide the hassle-free maintenance services that allow you to spend your free time doing what matters most to you. Contact us to customize a program today or learn more about our other landscaping services.
Our Clients Appreciate Our High Standards and Local Connections
We're proud of the work we've done in the area over the years, and it makes us even happier to hear our clients are proud of it, too. Read what some of them have to say about our design, installation, and maintenance services:
The Benefits of Detailed, Hassle-Free Landscape Maintenance
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, is our home. It's where we're raising our children, and we want them to love this community as we have. Our entire business is built around strong local relationships and the high-quality landscaping that improves daily life for all of us, in ways both large and small. This is what we have to offer:
- Comprehensive landscaping services, including maintenance, design, and installation
- A Family-Friendly Guarantee that ensures we screen employees, conduct regular performance reviews, and identify ourselves with uniforms and company branded vehicles
- A friendly, highly-trained team that works efficiently and can answer your questions
- Years of landscaping experience on the Mid-Cape and extensive knowledge of our local plants, soil, and climate
- Long-lasting relationships with local growers and suppliers
- Customized landscape maintenance programs that allow you to get the services you need throughout the Cape's four seasons
- Dedicated, detailed service for your property, whether you're a full-time resident or business owner, seasonal resident, or occasional visitor
- Easy online scheduling, invoicing, and more
- A friendly voice at the other end of the phone anytime you have questions or concerns
Contact us today to learn more about our residential and commercial landscaping services on Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
A Diverse Portfolio Demonstrating Our Customized Approach
Every landscaping project is personalized to match your estate and your lifestyle—no two landscapes are alike. Our portfolio reflects that customized approach and the broad range of landscaping projects we've completed in Dennis and the surrounding area. Take a look, and find inspiration for your own landscaping upgrades.
A Convenient, Streamlined Process for All Services
Backed by years of experience, our proven process is designed to be simple for you, efficient for us, and enjoyable for everyone involved. It all starts with a phone call or a message via our contact form. Either way, we'll get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your project and how we can help.
1-2-3-4 For Maintenance Services
- We'll send you a checklist of all the maintenance services we offer.
- Choose the services that fit your needs, and your dedicated account manager will set up an onsite consultation at your convenience.
- During the onsite consultation, we'll write up the scope of work, which we'll turn into a formal estimate. For convenience, you can agree to it and sign the maintenance agreement via DocuSign.
- We'll schedule your services on the agreed-upon dates. Our team will show up on time, every time. If you need to change your dates, simply call our office, and we'll adjust your schedule.
1-2-3-4-5 For Landscape Design and Installation
- Your account manager will reach out to you to schedule an onsite consultation.
- During the site visit, we'll assess the property and take measurements. We'll also discuss your vision for the project, recommend materials, and review your budget and timeline.
- We can install an existing design plan, or we can create a design for you. This process takes 4-6 weeks and requires a $2,500 non-refundable deposit, which is applied to your project cost if you proceed with the installation. Our design process is creative and collaborative; we welcome your input and include two revision cycles to ensure you're happy with the plan.
- When you finalize the plan, we'll send you a final estimate. We require a 50 percent non-refundable deposit to prepare materials and schedule your project.
- Your design will be installed according to the agreed-upon timeline. The final 50 percent is due upon completion.
Beyond Landscape Maintenance: Our Complete Service Offerings
With top-of-the-line equipment, highly-skilled employees, and a customized approach, Sesuit Landscapes handles all your property care needs, from extensive upgrades to weekly maintenance. Contact us for an onsite consultation.
- Residential and Commercial Landscape Maintenance: With lawn mowing, trimming, edging, mulching, weeding, and more, your property maintains its inviting appearance all year long.
- Landscape Design and Installation: Creative collaboration brings your vision to life, and we install patios, landscape lighting, outdoor living spaces, and more using quality materials and the latest environmentally friendly techniques.
- Planting Services: Tree planting and removal, seasonal planters, and more: we plant vegetation that matches your property's aesthetic, will do well in our environment, and appeal to your personal preferences.
- Snow and Ice Management: Responsive snow and ice removal teams keep your property safer for you and your visitors.
- Additional Services: Ask us about organic tick and mosquito control, gutter cleaning, dry well installation, organic fertilization, and more.
Use Your Landscaping Skills to Improve Daily Life for Everyone on Cape Cod
If you have landscaping experience and love the natural beauty of the Cape along with the incredible community that has been built here, we hope you'll join our team! In return for your expertise and commitment to our clients, we offer a family-oriented, supportive work environment, opportunities for continued education and career advancement, health insurance, paid holidays, and more. Visit our careers page to learn more about our open positions and apply today.
Enhance Your Property With Fine Landscaping
As long-time Cape Cod residents and landscapers, we understand what fellow residents and business owners expect for their properties. With our landscape maintenance and other services, we work to meet or exceed those expectations with clear communication, simple scheduling, and fine landscaping from a highly-trained crew that is held to exacting standards. Whether you want to reimagine your property with a fresh landscape design and installation or keep your current features at their best with attentive maintenance, the Sesuit Landscapes team is here for you. Contact us today for an on-site consultation, and choose from our array of maintenance services to customize your program.