Detailed Property Care From Local Landscaping Experts
Brewster, Massachusetts, embodies the spirit of the Mid-Cape: beautiful beaches, exceptional estates, and friendly people who are grateful to spend all or part of the year in this special corner of the world. It's a charming town that values its rich history and its present-day laid-back lifestyle, and residents are committed to upholding high standards for outdoor beauty, neighborly connection, and family-friendliness.
For home and business owners, this means maintaining a tidy property that matches the Cape Cod aesthetic that's known around the world. Blooming flowers, lush lawns, carefully pruned shrubs, and delightful outdoor features, including fountains, fire pits, and patios, are the norm. Landscape updates, from fresh plantings to large-scale renovations that reflect the homeowner's current lifestyle interests, include consideration for the long-term impact of the work with Massachusetts native plants, locally-sourced materials, and responsible drainage and irrigation solutions.
Sesuit Landscapes is a locally-owned company, and we're proud to offer landscaping services in alignment with our passion for fine outdoor spaces. We're building the community we want our children to inherit, which is sustainable, safe, and beautiful, and our operations reflect that commitment. Our Family-Friendly Guarantee is our promise to screen all employees before hire, conduct performance reviews, and offer ongoing training to ensure you can trust our values, our process, and our craftsmanship. With years of experience in Brewster, Massachusetts, and throughout the Mid-Cape, we've developed lasting relationships with local suppliers and plant nurseries, which allows us to source your materials quickly while supporting fellow local business owners. We have a unique understanding of local climate, soil conditions, plants, and building regulations.
Whether you're looking for a new outdoor living design and installation or maintenance services that include lawn mowing, pruning, seasonal clean-up, weeding, and fine gardening, we make it easy to customize your property care plan. With our online scheduling system, it's easy to communicate with us and manage your landscaping services whether you live in Brewster year-round or not.
At Sesuit Landscapes, we're stewards of the Cape Cod we all know and love, and we're here to make it easier for you to enjoy everything Brewster has to offer while contributing to the natural beauty that draws people from all over the world and makes daily life on the Cape such a joy. Contact us to get started with personalized landscaping services for your home or business.
Year-Round Property Care for Exceptional Mid-Cape Estates and Commercial Landscapes
With top-of-the-line equipment, highly-skilled employees, and a customized approach, Sesuit Landscapes handles all your property care needs, from extensive upgrades to weekly maintenance. Contact us for an onsite consultation.
- Residential and Commercial Landscape Maintenance: With lawn mowing, trimming, edging, mulching, weeding, and more, your property maintains its inviting appearance all year long.
- Landscape Design and Installation: Creative collaboration brings your vision to life, and we install patios, landscape lighting, outdoor living spaces, and more using quality materials and the latest environmentally friendly techniques.
- Planting Services: Tree planting and removal, seasonal planters, and more: we plant vegetation that matches your property's aesthetic, will do well in our environment, and appeal to your personal preferences.
- Snow and Ice Management: Responsive snow and ice removal teams keep your property safer for you and your visitors.
- Additional Services: Ask us about organic tick and mosquito control, gutter cleaning, dry well installation, organic fertilization, and more.
Our Clients Appreciate Our Deep Respect For Their Property
We're proud of the work we've done in the area over the years, and it makes us even happier to hear our clients are proud of it, too. Read what some of them have to say about our design, installation, and maintenance services:
A Hassle-Free Experience For Both Full-Time and Seasonal Residents
Backed by years of experience, our proven process is designed to be simple for you, efficient for us, and enjoyable for everyone involved. It all starts with a phone call or a message via our contact form. Either way, we'll get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your project and how we can help.
1-2-3-4 For Maintenance Services
- We'll send you a checklist of all the maintenance services we offer.
- Choose the services that fit your needs, and your dedicated account manager will set up an onsite consultation at your convenience.
- During the onsite consultation, we'll write up the scope of work, which we'll turn into a formal estimate. For convenience, you can agree to it and sign the maintenance agreement via DocuSign.
- We'll schedule your services on the agreed-upon dates. Our team will show up on time, every time. If you need to change your dates, simply call our office, and we'll adjust your schedule.
1-2-3-4-5 For Landscape Design and Installation
- Your account manager will reach out to you to schedule an onsite consultation.
- During the site visit, we'll assess the property and take measurements. We'll also discuss your vision for the project, recommend materials, and review your budget and timeline.
- We can install an existing design plan, or we can create a design for you. This process takes 4-6 weeks and requires a $2,500 non-refundable deposit, which is applied to your project cost if you proceed with the installation. Our design process is creative and collaborative; we welcome your input and include two revision cycles to ensure you're happy with the plan.
- When you finalize the plan, we'll send you a final estimate. We require a 50 percent non-refundable deposit to prepare materials and schedule your project.
- Your design will be installed according to the agreed-upon timeline. The final 50 percent is due upon completion.
Start a Fulfilling Career With a Local Company, Complete With Competitive Pay, Advanced Training Opportunities, and More
If you have landscaping experience and love the natural beauty of the Cape along with the incredible community that has been built here, we hope you'll join our team! In return for your expertise and commitment to our clients, we offer a family-oriented, supportive work environment, opportunities for continued education and career advancement, health insurance, paid holidays, and more. Visit our careers page to learn more about our open positions and apply today.
Customize a Property Care Plan That's Right for Your Home or Business
Sesuit Landscapes has worked on projects of all shapes and sizes in Brewster. We've designed and built outdoor kitchens and lounge areas that become the go-to gathering spots for families and friends, fine gardens that bring the best of nature close to home, and peaceful retreats right outside your door. With high standards for quality craftsmanship, a proven process to streamline your experience, and attention to the artistic details that truly set a property apart, Sesuit Landscapes is your partner in outdoor living and natural beauty in Brewster, Massachusetts. Contact us for all your landscaping needs, including post-storm clean-up, organic pest control, lawn care, responsible irrigation, and full-scale landscape design and installation.