Competitive Benefits and a Supportive Work Environment with a Locally-Owned Business
Sesuit Landscapes provides landscape design, installation, and maintenance for Cape Cod home and business owners. Over the years, we've worked on some of the finest estates on the Cape with a commitment to high-level artistry, environmentally-friendly solutions, and personalized property care.
Our team of professionals are dedicated to continual growth and development. We use the latest equipment and technology to ensure the best product for our clients, and we take pride in the work we do. Dennis is home, and it's an honor to create and maintain the incredible estates that make Cape Cod unique. We offer a wide variety of services, including:
- Residential landscape maintenance
- Commercial landscape maintenance
- Landscape design and installation
- Complete lawn care services, including mowing, edging, aeration, organic fertilization, and more
- Seasonal clean-ups
- Gardening, mulching, weeding, and more
- Irrigation installation, maintenance, and repair
- Masonry and hardscapes - aprons, patios, walkways
- Snow removal and ice management
- Dry wells
- Gutter cleaning
- Organic tick and mosquito control
- Tree planting or removal
- Landscape lighting
Our residential and commercial clients receive personalized, attentive service, and we create a design or maintenance plan that considers their unique property and aesthetic preferences. Whether they live here year-round or visit every few months, we make sure their property is well-maintained and provides a comfortable environment.If you're an experienced landscaper with a deep appreciation for Cape Cod’s natural beauty and exquisite properties, we hope you'll consider working with us. Read more about our open landscaping jobs and apply today.
Becoming a Part of the Sesuit Landscapes Team
Sesuit Landscapes is a locally-owned and operated business, and our team has become a family in itself. There's a reason our experienced crews have been with us for more than five years. We work hard together but work is only one part of your life. We strive to support you in both your personal and professional goals.
When you work with us, you'll enjoy that supportive work environment along with a variety of other benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Opportunities for growth, career advancement, and professional certifications
- Paid holidays
- Accrued time off
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Uniforms, gear, and well-maintained equipment
- Year-round employment for certain positions
As part of our Family-Friendly Guarantee to our clients, all our employees are screened before hiring. Company policies, including a zero-tolerance drug policy, and clear expectations guide our workdays to ensure a safe, respectful working environment for the entire team. We set clear standards for high-quality work, and we have systems in place to ensure the team is delivering on that promise with every project.
This is what we're looking for in our applicants:
- Good communication skills and a willingness to learn and effectively use our internal communication systems
- A friendly, approachable attitude
- Ability to use mobile applications for time and job tracking
- A commitment to teamwork and a job well done
- Landscaping experience and interest in new trends and techniques
- Professional certifications for specific roles
- A focus on growth and professional development
Hiring Now: Take a Look at Our Available Positions
We're currently hiring for a number of seasonal and year-round roles. If you see one that matches your experience and interest, please contact us. If not, check back soon—Sesuit Landscapes is growing, and we'll post new landscaping jobs as they become available.
- Certified Horticulturist
- Fine Gardening Specialist
- Hardscape/Masonry Construction
- Landscape Construction Foreman - Production Manager
- Landscape Maintenance Manager
- Landscape Maintenance Specialist
- Licensed Pesticide Applicator
- Massachusetts Certified Landscape Professional
- Seasonal Lawn Care Specialist
Contact us if you have any questions, or for more information about what it's like to work with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Meet the Owners and the Team
Sesuit Landscapes’ Owners - Rafael, Jason, and Brett - focus on consistent service, unrivaled expertise, and the local roots that connect a business to the community. As the company has grown, they have brought together a team of talented landscapers with a passion for artistry. Together they work with Cape Cod's natural beauty to enhance and maintain the fine estates this special place is known for.
We're expanding our green landscaping initiative, with a focus on organic fertilization and organic mosquito and tick control. We're in the process of transitioning to electric hand tools throughout the fleet and upgrading other equipment as it becomes commercially available to reduce our carbon footprint and noise pollution. Combined with the environmentally-friendly approach we've been taking for years, we're proud to be a leader in green landscaping as it becomes available here on Cape Cod.
Our fine gardening division can help you design, install, and maintain your annual and perennial flower beds using organic solutions for healthy soil and plants.
Start Your New Career: Apply Today
If you have landscaping experience and love the natural beauty of the Cape along with the incredible community that has been built here, we hope you'll join our team! In return for your expertise and commitment to our clients, we offer a family-oriented, supportive work environment, opportunities for continued education and career advancement, health insurance, paid holidays, and more. Visit our careers page to learn more about our open positions and apply today.