Community Connections, High Standards for Quality, and Extensive Mid-Cape Landscaping Experience
Even people who've never been to Cape Cod have a sense of what it's like here. That's because residents and visitors have created and upheld a high standard for cleanliness and beauty in their outdoor spaces, and the resulting aesthetic has become famous the world over. Exceptional properties, both residential and commercial, can be found in Brewster, Massachusetts, and throughout the Mid-Cape, and home and business owners take pride in ensuring every detail of their landscape meets their high expectations.
The secret is that they don't do it alone. At Sesuit Landscapes, we're proud to take responsibility for the upkeep and maintenance of the landscapes in Brewster for homeowners, business owners, and seasonal visitors. With years of local experience and expertise in range of landscaping techniques, from lawn mowing and fine gardening to weeding, planting, seasonal clean-up, trimming, mulching, and more, our team will help you customize a property care plan that's perfectly suited to your needs.
The Cape is our home, too, and we're passionate about this community. Our Family-Friendly Guarantee governs our hiring and employee review policies—we do background checks, performance reviews, and more, because we want to ensure you can trust every technician and craftsperson who steps on your property. We get the job done right the first time, so you can rely on us to maintain a pristine landscape for you whether you're in Brewster or not. With our technology and processes, you can schedule services, check progress updates, and communicate with us easily at any time. Contact us to learn more about our work in Brewster and start your customized landscape maintenance program.
Our Clients Love Our Comprehensive Approach and Friendly, Highly-Skilled Team
We're proud of the work we've done in the area over the years, and it makes us even happier to hear our clients are proud of it, too. Read what some of them have to say about our design, installation, and maintenance services:
This company is excellent with amazing workers. They have the best mow crew on cape cod if you need a lawn cut perfectly give them a call. Parties, weddings or anything you need they will provide!
Amazing team. They were professional and did an exceptional job on my backyard redesign. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality work.
Thorough, Creative, Reliable, and listened to me throughout the process to make sure I would be happy with the end result. Managed use of subs very effectively. Great brainstorming sessions as we pretty much had a blank slate and lots of options.
Sesuit is responsive, extremely friendly and professional. They developed a creative plan and adapted easily when necessary. A great partner for our entire outdoor area!
Your entire team is fabulous! I love the expertise and care with which you take care of our property. Everyone always comments about how beautiful our grounds look. I couldn't be happier!
Rob & Jeanine L
The guys are great. Very responsive and professional. We have been working in an extensive project with many parts and Brett has done a great job coordinating things at the especially challenging time. Patience and perseverance.
How We Set Ourselves Apart in Brewster
We believe the Mid-Cape is the best place to live, and we do our part to keep it that way by providing dependable services from a highly-trained and trustworthy team of professionals. This is how we've set ourselves apart as a local landscaping company:
- Local Connections: We've worked here for years, and we've developed lasting relationships with Cape Cod growers, suppliers, and contractors. No matter what you're looking for, we can get it quickly while supporting the local economy.
- A Friendly, Approachable Team: Our crews arrive on time and in uniform, so they're easy to identify. They're happy to answer your questions and discuss the status of your landscape maintenance project.
- High Standards for Quality: As landscapers, our work is the face of Cape Cod, and that's a responsibility we take seriously. We hold ourselves to stringent standards for craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Complete Client Care: We use the latest technology to make it easy for you to check your maintenance schedule and pay your invoices, and we customize every maintenance plan to ensure your property needs are met.
- A Family-Friendly Guarantee: Your property is in good hands. We make sure of this with thorough screening during the hiring process and ongoing performance reviews.
Contact us to learn more about all our landscaping services in the Brewster, Massachusetts, area, including commercial and residential landscape maintenance.
See Examples of Our Meticulous Landscaping
Our portfolio is a testimony to the wide range of landscapes we maintain in Yarmouth Port and throughout the Mid-Cape area. Each landscape has its own special beauty, and our team does a great job highlighting the individuality of each property while keeping everything looking tidy and trim. We invite you to browse more of our portfolio and gather inspiration for your own landscaping dreams.
We've Perfected Our Process to Make It Easy for You to Start Your Project
Backed by years of experience, our proven process is designed to be simple for you, efficient for us, and enjoyable for everyone involved. It all starts with a phone call or a message via our contact form. Either way, we'll get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your project and how we can help.
1-2-3-4 For Maintenance Services
- We'll send you a checklist of all the maintenance services we offer.
- Choose the services that fit your needs, and your dedicated account manager will set up an onsite consultation at your convenience.
- During the onsite consultation, we'll write up the scope of work, which we'll turn into a formal estimate. For convenience, you can agree to it and sign the maintenance agreement via DocuSign.
- We'll schedule your services on the agreed-upon dates. Our team will show up on time, every time. If you need to change your dates, simply call our office, and we'll adjust your schedule.
1-2-3-4-5 For Landscape Design and Installation
- Your account manager will reach out to you to schedule an onsite consultation.
- During the site visit, we'll assess the property and take measurements. We'll also discuss your vision for the project, recommend materials, and review your budget and timeline.
- We can install an existing design plan, or we can create a design for you. This process takes 4-6 weeks and requires a $2,500 non-refundable deposit, which is applied to your project cost if you proceed with the installation. Our design process is creative and collaborative; we welcome your input and include two revision cycles to ensure you're happy with the plan.
- When you finalize the plan, we'll send you a final estimate. We require a 50 percent non-refundable deposit to prepare materials and schedule your project.
- Your design will be installed according to the agreed-upon timeline. The final 50 percent is due upon completion.
Beyond Landscape Maintenance: Our Comprehensive Landscaping Services
We apply the same responsiveness, respectfulness, and professionalism to every project we work on throughout the year. Whether you're looking for a customized maintenance program or a complete property transformation, Sesuit Landscapes delivers exceptional results according to your vision for your outdoor space.
- Landscape Design and Installation: Customized designs and high-quality craftsmanship bring your landscaping vision to life. View our new construction and hardscaping page to learn more.
- Planting and Tree Services: With extensive local plant knowledge, we can recommend the best options for your property. We can also plant and remove trees.
- Irrigation Systems: We have experience with all major sprinkler brands, and can offer installation, maintenance, and more to ensure your property is watered thoroughly and efficiently. Visit our irrigation page to learn more.
- Snow and Ice Management: Our team can keep your sidewalks and driveways clear and safe throughout the winter.
- Additional Services: Sesuit Landscapes is here for all your landscaping needs. Contact us for organic tick and mosquito control, gutter cleaning, dry wells, organic fertilization, and more.
Dedicated Landscape Maintenance Professionals Serving Brewster, MA, and the Surrounding Mid-Cape Communities
Take Part in Beautifying Cape Cod: Join Our Landscaping Team
If you have landscaping experience and love the natural beauty of the Cape along with the incredible community that has been built here, we hope you'll join our team! In return for your expertise and commitment to our clients, we offer a family-oriented, supportive work environment, opportunities for continued education and career advancement, health insurance, paid holidays, and more. Visit our careers page to learn more about our open positions and apply today.
Contact Us for Year-Round Commercial and Residential Property Care
Whether you're here all year or not, your landscape will be properly cared for through the seasons. From gardening and snow removal to lawn mowing and tree trimming, Sesuit Landscapes specializes in the personalized landscaping services you need to ensure your property is carefully maintained according to your personal standards. Every plant, tree, and landscaping feature receives our full attention and commitment, and you can rely on our crew to get the job done efficiently, safely, and correctly. Fill out our contact form to learn more about our history of landscaping design, installation, and maintenance in Brewster, Massachusetts, and throughout the Mid-Cape, then customize your residential or commercial landscape maintenance plan.