Enhancing the Cape Through Personalized Landscape Care
Your property in Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts is one place where you feel welcome and rested. You sit outside in the luxury of your landscape and know a sense of belonging. We want to help maintain your landscape throughout the year, so you can relax and enjoy the moments with peace of mind.
The landscape maintenance team at Sesuit Landscapes provides customized care for all your outdoor areas, whether they are part of your home or business in Yarmouth Port. We live and work in the Cape Cod area, too, and we understand the elegance and history that is inherent in each property. Our landscape maintenance plans take care of every need, including lawn mowing, edging, trimming, pruning, mulching, weeding, planting, fertilizing and more. Each plan is personalized, so you get exactly the services you need and nothing that you don't want. We also ensure our maintenance schedule works well for you.
Communication is key to our overall process. Working with our company is easy thanks to our friendly team and the technology and scheduling systems we use to keep you in the loop. If you need anything accomplished between service calls, you can let us know, and we will respond quickly to get it done. Fill out our online contact form to begin our simple process, and we'll soon have you signed up for a personalized landscape maintenance plan that works for you.
Our Mid-Cape Clients Express Their Satisfaction With Our Services
We're proud of the work we've done in the area over the years, and it makes us even happier to hear our clients are proud of it, too. Read what some of them have to say about our design, installation, and maintenance services:
This company is excellent with amazing workers. They have the best mow crew on cape cod if you need a lawn cut perfectly give them a call. Parties, weddings or anything you need they will provide!
Amazing team. They were professional and did an exceptional job on my backyard redesign. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality work.
Thorough, Creative, Reliable, and listened to me throughout the process to make sure I would be happy with the end result. Managed use of subs very effectively. Great brainstorming sessions as we pretty much had a blank slate and lots of options.
Sesuit is responsive, extremely friendly and professional. They developed a creative plan and adapted easily when necessary. A great partner for our entire outdoor area!
Your entire team is fabulous! I love the expertise and care with which you take care of our property. Everyone always comments about how beautiful our grounds look. I couldn't be happier!
Rob & Jeanine L
The guys are great. Very responsive and professional. We have been working in an extensive project with many parts and Brett has done a great job coordinating things at the especially challenging time. Patience and perseverance.
See How Sesuit Landscapes Can Benefit You
There are many landscaping companies offering their services on the Cape, so how do you know Sesuit Landscapes is the one you can trust? It begins with our long-time experience in the area. We are a family-owned and operated company, and we are pleased to share our landscaping expertise with the many beautiful residential and commercial properties in our area. Take a closer look at these other advantages of working with our team:
- Our Family-Friendly Guarantee is our commitment to carefully screen all the employees we hire, evaluate their performance on a regular basis, and make sure they arrive to the job site on time and in uniform. We hire employees who are friendly and approachable.
- We use advanced technology and systems so you can easily schedule services, pay your invoices, and get in touch with our customer service team.
- Whether we are trimming shrubs or weeding your gardens, our attention to detail ensures a polished look every time.
- Your property is unique, and that's why our maintenance services are varied. We personalize each landscape to look its best. Our wide range of services include lawn mowing, weeding, planting, mulching, organic fertilization, trimming, pruning, edging, seasonal clean-up, and more.
- As your local landscaping company, we have connections to other local companies, making it easy to get the plants and materials we need to beautify your property.
- Our team has a vast knowledge of local soil conditions, climate, and horticulture. We use our local experience to keep your landscape thriving throughout the years.
Let us transform your home or business landscape in Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts. Contact us for more information.
Inspiration Abounds in Our Portfolio
Our portfolio is a testimony to the wide range of landscapes we maintain in Yarmouth Port and throughout the Mid-Cape area. Each landscape has its own special beauty, and our team does a great job highlighting the individuality of each property while keeping everything looking tidy and trim. We invite you to browse more of our portfolio and gather inspiration for your own landscaping dreams.
One Easy Process Gets You the Personalized Care Your Landscape Needs
Backed by years of experience, our proven process is designed to be simple for you, efficient for us, and enjoyable for everyone involved. It all starts with a phone call or a message via our contact form. Either way, we'll get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your project and how we can help.
1-2-3-4 For Maintenance Services
- We'll send you a checklist of all the maintenance services we offer.
- Choose the services that fit your needs, and your dedicated account manager will set up an onsite consultation at your convenience.
- During the onsite consultation, we'll write up the scope of work, which we'll turn into a formal estimate. For convenience, you can agree to it and sign the maintenance agreement via DocuSign.
- We'll schedule your services on the agreed-upon dates. Our team will show up on time, every time. If you need to change your dates, simply call our office, and we'll adjust your schedule.
1-2-3-4-5 For Landscape Design and Installation
- Your account manager will reach out to you to schedule an onsite consultation.
- During the site visit, we'll assess the property and take measurements. We'll also discuss your vision for the project, recommend materials, and review your budget and timeline.
- We can install an existing design plan, or we can create a design for you. This process takes 4-6 weeks and requires a $2,500 non-refundable deposit, which is applied to your project cost if you proceed with the installation. Our design process is creative and collaborative; we welcome your input and include two revision cycles to ensure you're happy with the plan.
- When you finalize the plan, we'll send you a final estimate. We require a 50 percent non-refundable deposit to prepare materials and schedule your project.
- Your design will be installed according to the agreed-upon timeline. The final 50 percent is due upon completion.
A Wide Range of Landscaping Services for Your Yarmouth Port Property
We apply the same responsiveness, respectfulness, and professionalism to every project we work on throughout the year. Whether you're looking for a customized maintenance program or a complete property transformation, Sesuit Landscapes delivers exceptional results according to your vision for your outdoor space.
- Landscape Design and Installation: Customized designs and high-quality craftsmanship bring your landscaping vision to life. View our new construction and hardscaping page to learn more.
- Planting and Tree Services: With extensive local plant knowledge, we can recommend the best options for your property. We can also plant and remove trees.
- Irrigation Systems: We have experience with all major sprinkler brands, and can offer installation, maintenance, and more to ensure your property is watered thoroughly and efficiently. Visit our irrigation page to learn more.
- Snow and Ice Management: Our team can keep your sidewalks and driveways clear and safe throughout the winter.
- Additional Services: Sesuit Landscapes is here for all your landscaping needs. Contact us for organic tick and mosquito control, gutter cleaning, dry wells, organic fertilization, and more.
Begin Your Dream Career with Sesuit Landscapes
If you have landscaping experience and love the natural beauty of the Cape along with the incredible community that has been built here, we hope you'll join our team! In return for your expertise and commitment to our clients, we offer a family-oriented, supportive work environment, opportunities for continued education and career advancement, health insurance, paid holidays, and more. Visit our careers page to learn more about our open positions and apply today.
Discuss Your Landscape Maintenance Needs With Us
Landscapes grow and change as time goes on, and it takes a skilled hand to keep it all looking and functioning properly. Trust the professional landscape maintenance team at Sesuit Landscapes to care for your property, whether it is your year-round home, vacation home, or your business. We partner with you to give your landscape the personalized care it deserves. Our other landscaping services are also available to you in Yarmouth Port, so feel free to contact us at any time. We want to help you love your landscape more.